Send Money With
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family and others you know and trust with a U.S. based credit union or bank account. Money is sent directly from one account to another using only the recipient's email address or U.S mobile number - no account numbers are necessary.
Over 140 million consumers already have access to Zelle either through their financial institution's mobile banking app or the Zelle app. Adding access to Zelle in your mobile banking experience can help drive business growth and keep your institution relevant as technology and member needs evolve. And through CO-OP, it’s easy to implement, deliver, and track.Deliver on member expectations:
- Safety and Security: No sharing of sensitive information like account or routing numbers. Members can send or receive money with friends and family using only the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number using the mobile banking app they already know and trust.
- Accessibility: Money sent with Zelle is available to enrolled recipients typically in minutes. Recipients not yet enrolled receive a notification that money has been sent with instructions on how to easily enroll to receive their payment.
- Engage members: Improve member experience through expanded capabilities and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
- Seamless experience: Single Sign-On (SSO) connection enables Zelle integration with existing mobile banking apps members already use.
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) or American Share insurance verification
- CO-OP account-based technology in place
- The ability to integrate Zelle into your mobile banking solution
(1) Pre-integration via credit union’s digital solution provider
(2) Credit union-initiated digital provider integration
(3) In-house integration for credit unions with a homegrown digital banking solution
Get started today!
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.