My Co-op is the single, secure entry point to the Co-op ecosystem and simplifies the way you do business with us. From My Co-op, credit union staff can readily access dozens of Co-op applications used in daily operations. All essential applications, including Co-op Knowledge Center, and new Co-op product deliveries are accessible only through My Co-op.
To efficiently access Co-op applications, and in alignment with data security best practices, Co-op applications will be updated through 2024 to require authentication through My Co-op.
Secure, convenient access today!
With just a few simple, initial steps, you can secure your credit union’s and your members’ data and simplify your daily login processes.
- Determine your credit union’s My Co-op status. Typically, a credit union designates a leader in operations or card services management as the My Co-op administrator. If you do not know who your credit union’s administrator is, contact Client Care at 800.782.9042 option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your credit union is already set up, users can be added and access managed by your credit union’s My Co-op administrator. User setup is effective immediately, and new users will receive account notifications and login instructions via email. An end-user quick reference guide is provided at the bottom of this page.
- If your credit union is not yet set up for My Co-op, here’s how to get started:
- Determine the My Co-op administrator for the credit union, complete the form on the right and hit submit.
Note: While IP address is not required in order to access My Co-op, if your credit union will access Co-op Insights Center, Springboard, or Resolution Center, IP address will be required in order to access those applications. You can find your IP here: http://whatismyip.com
- The designated administrator will receive a confirmation email that we’ve received the request.
- Co-op will email the login credentials and next steps to the administrator within 10 business days.
That’s it! The My Co-op administrator for the credit union can review the resources included in the next steps email to learn more about using My Co-op, setting up users, and delegating access to Co-op applications.
We're happy to help! If you have additional questions call 800.782.9042 option 5 or email email@example.com.
My Co-op Administrator Setup